Results 1 to 10 of 70

Thread: Best Actor..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Best Actor..

    of my generation, I personally feel is Leonardo Dicaprio

    Blood Diamond, Gangs of New York, The Departed, The Aviator, Catch me if you can, The Basketball Diaries etc.

    I think he is an amazing actor I cannot name a film he was in I dont like, except maybe Critters 3 hahah.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    Don't tell me you enjoyed Titanic. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Worst date of my life and I had to sit thru a 15 hour film.

    I am going to have to think about this one and get back with ya.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    Denzel Washington

    I also like Gene Hackman, but his resume doesn't compare to DW, imo.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    Johnny Depp...without a doubt. I'm not crazy about him, but he can play any part and he is the best of his generation...and that includes Leonardo DiFagglio...lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    Morgan Freeman

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    I think they are talking about younger actors...but IMO Costner, Connery, Hopkins, Hanks and Sam Jackson are all better than Morgan Freeman...Freeman is limited in his parts.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    Well, Im 28. Dicaprio is 32.

    Denzel is in his late 40's if not his 50's.
    I love Brad Pitt as well, he is in his 40's.

    I was taking age into consideration here.

    And yeah Titanic isnt a bad movie.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Morgan Freeman </div></div>
    co-sign
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #9
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Actor..

    Matt Damon or Matthew McConaughey for semi-young actors
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •